Company: MERIDIAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANTS (SARL)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +33 1 53 57 47 27
Legal registration number of the company: 489 892 216 RCS PARIS(Paris Chamber of Commerce)
Headquarters: 15, rue du Louvre – 75001 PARIS
European VAT number: FR 75 489 892 216
Website Editors: Michel MARHADOUR
Website Owner: MERIDIAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANTS (SARL)
- Data collected are saved in a digital format in compliance to the legislation. They will be archived at the legal deadline and stored only to provide evidence in case of a legal procedure.
- According to the legislation, you may access your data, request their corrections, deletion and portability and oppose to their use for legitimate and trustworthy reasons.
- To exert these rights, please contact our Senior Researcher, Marie-Louise PORRRELLI by email; email@example.com or post mail: MERIDIAN – 15, rue du Louvre – 75001 PARIS.
- MERIDIAN commits to process personal data received via our website with professionalism, ethics and in compliance to the legislation.
- Recording your personal data on our website implies that you authorize us to use all these data in your name and in accordance to the terms of the present policy on protection of personal data.
- MERIDIAN respects the ethics principles of our profession as well as the legislation related to the processing of personal data in order to prevent any risk of discrimination.
- We recommend that you do not provide any personal information that would not be relevant to your professional skills and more specifically to abstain from mentioning anything about your origins, family situation, behaviors, political opinions, health state, physical appearance, trade union membership, ethnicity or religious beliefs.
- We only grant access to your private data to 1) our team members and 2) to a potential employer for a specific recruitment process, provided that we get your explicit authorization.
- Besides, we wish to inform you that we may be compelled to communicate your personal data if requested by a judicial authority.
- We thank you in advance to inform us rapidly of any change in your personal data so that we keep them up to date.
- Your personal data are stored on secured servers and we take all actions to protect our systems. Nevertheless, internet being an open system, MERIDIAN may not guarantee the security of information transmitted through internet and rejects liability in the case of a fraudulent use by an unauthorized third party.
All design elements from the website MERIDIAN.fr, whether visual or audio (brand, logo, domain name, downloadable documents, photographs and all related distinctive features), are protected by intellectual property law, including copyright and patents. They are the exclusive property of the MERIDIAN company. All logos and brands mentioned as commercial references belong to their respective owners. In compliance to the provisions of the Property Rights Code as well as treaties and international agreements, all reproduction, disclosure, representation, translation, distribution, amendment, transcription, whether limited or complete, whatever medium and whatever process used is strictly forbidden except if expressly authorized by the website editor. Documents can only be copied for personal use and exclusively for information purpose. The user or site visitor owning a personal webpage who wishes to place a link to the MERIDIAN.fr homepage must necessarily request an authorization to the MERIDIAN company.
Website creation et hosting
Website design by Brocoli Agency
Photographic works : Saul Leiter
Portraits: Yann Deret, Photographer